Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Plans

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I've been so bad at posting the past month and a half. The entire month of May I was traveling, I went to Iowa twice, first for my oldest cousin's graduation from The University of Iowa. Then I went back a weekend ago for her younger brother's graduation from High School. I was also in California where I got to visit San Francisco, which is one of my favorite places to go to relax. Then i flew down to LA to visit my grandma and one of good friends from Syracuse. I had a lot of fun in LA seeing and doing things that I don't get to do when I go with family. I also went to see Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band in concert on May 12th at the United Center, it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

In current events I have a trip coming up in July to India, which is going to be both awesome and very educational. I will try to keep up with this blog from Bangalore, where I'll be staying while I'm in India. In preparation for India I am reading The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman. This book is very eye opening and I suggest it to everyone. Before i go it India I'll be in Chicago working for my Father on a secret project, but what I can say is that I love my job and the people that I work with.

One of the things I plan on doing this summer is filming more videos, both vlogs and other kinds of videos that I have been unable to do because I did not have the proper equipment, I am going to try and buy a video camera to take to India and to film arround Chicago. Another thing I would like to do is build a computer, but with the economy as it is, I may hold off on that one.

ciao

Orion


P.S. I am one of the Exective Producers for an indipendant film coming out this fall called Flowerbomb here is a link to the trailer.

No comments: