Thursday, March 5, 2009

WOW, I finally got to level 80, then I got hacked and lost everthing

Sorry I have not written in a while, classes have been very busy.

I am a huge fan of World of Warcraft . I just recently got my main character to level 80 which took a very long time. Then I joined an amazing guild, Theorem Excel. Just yesterday, a week after getting to 80 my account was hacked, and all of my in-game money and items were stolen. I was left with almost nothing. My main character, Thorasgard a level 80 bloodelf mage had his bags completly emptied as well as all of his gold. My other characters looked like only their gold was stolen but this morning when I went to work on my level 60 Death Knight, i found that his sword and pants had also been taken. I am a very charitable person in game always giving people a few gold when they need it, so I assumed, quite niavely that there were other people like me. So i logged on to my Death Knight, Tyin and asked for help in the trade channel, instead of getting help, or advice like I expected, all I got were rude comments and put-downs. Are people so inseccure with them selves that they need to bully others to feel better about themeselves? That goes for both the people who stole from me and the people who called me a moron and a fraud in the trade chat. Would it kill people to show kindness anymore?

Orion

1 comment:

Andy said...

You sure you weren't incredibly drunk? :P